In this webinar, Adjunct Professor Ulla Anttalainen from Turku University Hospital, Finland, and Oxygen and Ventilation Nurse Amanda Gitzias from Mälarsjukhuset, Sweden, will present how they use AirView for Ventilation in their daily practice and how telemonitoring has changed the treatment pathway their home ventilated patients follow.
During this session they will discuss:
– Why they began telemonitoring their home-ventilated patients
– What values and challenges they have seen when implementing telemonitoring and how they have overcome these challenges
– How they have adapted treatment pathways to incorporate telemonitoring-solutions in everyday clinician life
– AirView for ventilation. Ulla Anttalainen and Amanda Gitzias will offer their:
- Clinical experiences
- Patient feedback
- Tips and tricks regarding the use of AVV-features
– What future outlook they have for the use of telemonitoring with home ventilated patients. We will end the webinar with a Question and Answer session.